S24 foam sealant is a ready-to-use mono-component, self-expanding hard polyurethane foam that has been specially developed for sealing shaft and culvert rings.
Field of Application:
For fitting well shaft collars and concrete pipe elements with rebated joints or tongue and groove joints. For connecting clay and ceramic pipes.
Unsuitable for applications under water and for filling larger, closed cavities without exposure to atmospheric moisture. Foam does not adhere to materials such as polyethylene, silicone, grease or similar. Cured polyurethane foam is not UV-resistant and must be protected from exposure to UV by being painted over or sealed with sealant (silicone, acrylic, MS polymer). Unsuitable for drinking water wells!
Vertical joints and cavities must be filled with foam from the bottom and must not be overfilled. The general application conditions for PU foams apply.
This information is only a recommendation based on our experience. Users should always conduct tests before using the products. Safety data sheet available at http://www.recanorm.de/de/dienstleistungen/datenblaetter/sicherheitsdatenblaetter-chemie.html
- Excellent adherence to concrete, plaster, masonry, wood and many plastics
- High adhesive power
- Resistant to diluted sulphuric acid, nitric acid, caustic soda, sodium hypochlorite bleach; stabilised with caustic soda
- Insoluble and water-resistant
- High resistance to ageing and decomposition
- Contains no formaldehyde, PCB or PCP